• Time : 2023/09/17
  • Meeting Member :
    Davidd, Onely, RooRuuRii, Lovewelchs, Tonyhan

Ideation

• David

• Token 2049
      • No Product at all and No user at all
      • Value Generation from Product Side is needed
        • Ghosts have great foundation for that → Expand Fragments → Make other IPs or PFPs want to be part of the Fragments
      • New Narrative “Autonomous World”
  • Tony

• "GIP 29: The Bridge Ghosts Project and Burning Souls, illustrated through a 5-panel cartoon, has been approved with a ‘YES’ vote. Mr. Oneday has completed his drawing and hosted a brief Q&A session where he discussed his role as an artist and detailed each segment of the artwork.
      I am prepared to initiate the minting of Oneday’s art immediately upon receiving the ETH; the entire process is slated for completion within this month. In light of this, shall we proceed with reaching out to other artists?
      Following the minting, I propose that Lovewelchs uploads Oneday’s artwork to our Mirror web page. Additionally, Mr. Misang has expressed some innovative ideas for expanding upon the fragments. It would be prudent to promptly follow up once Mr. Misang shares his thoughts.”
  • Onely

• Crypto Art Seoul Summary, I need to get 2 more reviews from Bug City and Soju DAO,
      once I get all the reviews, will post a summary writing on Twitter/Discord.
  • Lovewelchs

• Check the final details of the t-shirt. Will open application form in community after finalizing unit price.
  • RooRuuRii

• Upload Twitter
      Starting with fragment 1, Twitter content will be uploaded daily (9/18)
      Brainstorming Twitter content ideas to increase interaction

DAO Voting in Progress

• N/A

Post-voting Process

• "GIP 29 : Bridge Ghosts Project and Burning Souls Through a 5-panel Cartoon”
    Snapshot
  • Approved as ‘YES’ , Tony will commence the minting of Oneday’s art immediate upon the ETH

1 Like