- Time : 2023/09/10
- Meeting Member :
Davidd, Onely, RooRuuRii, Lovewelchs, Tonyhan
- PFP DAO article DD : September
- Paraverse Event - Done
- Leverage their Guild System
- Check when AR feature can actively be used (Use Ghost Land as bowl for new stories to be generated)
- Feel like during KBW even big NFT projects will be open to collaborate if there is clear narrative (Find an efficient way of delivering value of Ghosts Community - Behance link? or any other ways?)
- Some kind of simple deck might be needed
- Connected to one of the core members from Maker DAO (Super passionate about Governance) - May contact for next Ghoference and etc
Upload discussion and proposal where We envision a synergistic collaboration where I will identify a proficient artist to create a 5-panel cartoon. This artistic narrative will bridge the realms of the “Ghosts Project PFP or Fragment” and “Burning Souls.” The artist will retain creative autonomy, guided only by a thematic connection between the two worlds.
Upon approval through voting, Mr. Oneday will create and list the 5-panel cartoon as an NFT, at which point I will proceed with the minting process
We also need to discuss how often we would run this process, as well as identifying the optimal platforms to showcase the resulting cartoons.
Operating “Crypto Art Seoul(CAS)” Festival.
We have 5 supporters(Ghosts Holder) who visited “CAS” during KBW.
Managing the overall process of Reception, Reviews, and Photos. (3 of them are done.)
I’m going to organize all the stuff by next week and plan to post the summarized content.
- Made the application form to apply for a Fragments t-shirt. Evaluated the sample and exchanged feedback. Ordered the t-shirt with corrections for a tight neck and a slightly larger size. Will upload the t-shirt application format to the community, including the price, once we have an accurate quote.
Brainstorming Twitter content ideas to increase interaction
- "GIP 29 : Bridge Ghosts Project and Burning Souls Through a 5-panel Cartoon”