Firing Inactive DAO WG Members and Council Members

This post was written based on March 3, 12:00-13:00 KST.

Below is an analystic on GhostsProject WG and Council members, the number of their visits to the GhostsProject DAO forum, and the time spent in the forum in the last 60 days.
Also, the date of their last visit here.

• WG
  1. Vault
    Last visited August 14, 2022
    Total number of forum visits : 15 days
    Time spent on the forum in the last 60 days : 0 minutes

2. JM
    Last visited February 16, 2023
    Total forum visits : 60 days

3. David
    Last visited March 2, 2023
    Total forum visits : 134 days
    Time spent on the forum in the last 60 days : 25 minutes

4. Yuuya Key
    Last visited February 1, 2023
    Total forum visits : 15 days
    Time spent on the forum in the last 60 days : 1 minute

• Council Members
  1. Onely
    Last visited March 2, 2022
    Total forum visits : 12 days
    Time spent on the forum in the last 60 days : 3 minutes

2. lovewelchs
    Total forum visits 11 days
    Time spent on forum in last 60 days : 37 minutes

3. SOJA
    Last visited Nov 27, 2022
    Total forum visits : 6 days

4. tonyhan
    Total forum visits : 19 days
    Time spent on the forum in the last 60 days : 2 hours

5. RooRuuRii
    Last visited February 7, 2023
    Total forum visits : 9 days
    Time spent on forum in last 60 days : 2 minutes

Council members have a role, That should monitor the forum to review proposals when asked by the proponent and decide whether they are qualified to be voted in the ideation category. Also have fiduciary responsibility for properly reviewing proposals to facilitate prosperous GhostsProject DAO. However, there are some members who are inactive out of common sense. And I think they should be fired.

And also, despite having a very important role in leading the GhostsProject DAO, I think WG who are inactive on the GhostsProject Forum, which is GhostsProject’s most official discussion forum, should be fired.

At this moment, when the minutes of their meetings and discussion of the WG and council members do not remain, I believe these numbers are the most important analytics.

Based on the numbers above, here are the members that I think should be fired.

Vault
Last visited August 14, 2022
Total number of forum visits : 15 days

JM
Last visited February 16, 2023
Total forum visits : 60 days

Yuuya Key
Last visited February 1, 2023
Total forum visits : 15 days
Time spent on the forum in the last 60 days : 1 minute

Onely
Total forum visits : 12 days
Time spent on the forum in the last 60 days : 3 minutes

SOJA
Last visited Nov 27, 2022
Total forum visits : 6 days

RooRuuRii
Last visited February 7, 2023
Total forum visits : 9 days
Time spent on forum in last 60 days : 2 minutes

If we need to discuss about it, please leave a comment, and if there’s no objection, let’s prepare a proposal for a vote.

Thank you.

1 Like

I have only noticed David and Tony as active members of the WGs. I find it absurd that WG members are not active on the DAO forum. Their participation on the forum is crucial for creating a better DAO environment, despite having other responsibilities.

NGL, some WG wasn’t shown in Discord or any kinds of publicity at all.
THey could’ve done on their backside, which does make sense.

Just to defend myself, it appears these numbers are only valid if you are logged in, on the forum. I just noticed this since I do not reply mostly and had to log in to write this message, which automatically tells that there is no measurement in my activity on the forums if I read and monitize it.

(This has mostly to do with me clicking on the links via my phone which directs me to a webbroser of discord which I never use)

Its also easy to give these numbers after Yammo,Tony and David has had some long discussions regarding reducing WG budget and giving it depending on the performance.
Yes Ive read those, was I logged in? → no

Initially, I didn’t pay much attention to the WG because my main goal was to dissolve the DAO. However, I recently looked into the WG’s role and payment, and I find it absurd that some WGs haven’t even joined the discussions or logged into the forum. It’s hard for me to comprehend how they can be so indifferent, especially since they’ve met in person and know each other’s names and faces. If this proposal doesn’t pass, it would be unfair for sure. (Of course, there are also active WGs.)

We only can discuss about numbers and analytics here that can be proved so I don’t think what you’re saying can’t be an evidence in this case.

And no, you’re saying these numbers are easily made because of our recent discussions but as you could see Tony and David have been spending their times to discuss with people in many posts and helped them out for the community for last 60 days or even longer so what you’re saying is very inappropriate, and a lack of respect for them, shows how inactive you have been to the community.

I support Sean’s initial proposal to dissolve the DAO. There is no point spending any money on anything right now if it does not bring value to the project.

What are we trying to accomplish anyways?

Facts:

• Founders cashed out.
  • Working group has no clue how to engage the community.
  • Korean Holders (Majority holders) have no idea what’s going on because announcements are in English only.

Can we really expect the DAO to do well under such circumstances?

I agree, that I should participate more in the forum discussions, so thank you for that. However as you know those are mainly council tasks and I believe the current voting is very biased regarding the forum activity and has no insights of the discord activities.

Therefore I was personally agreeing to your previous post regarding cutting the WG salary.
Since especially the Ghogames was not succesfull as we hoped (we expected to be busier with moderating these events), my workload has drastically cut off.

Therefore I believe “firering” may be a bit too harsh and I would prefer to get it in balance by proposing an in between solution between firering and the current system → lowering the budget.

Regarding the Coucils, I agree that the other councils should step-up to be more involved in the DAO proposals and ideations.