Title of the Proposal: GIP 1: Initiating GhostsProject DAO (Resubmitted)
Category : Core : Process & Infrastructure
Kudos: Ghosts#0000, MrMisang#2807
GhostsProject DAO supports Ghosts in creating various art and culture while making it used more often, by more people, for more fun. For the sustainability of the GhostProject DAO, it requires standardized processes and guidelines. This proposal suggests the vision, infrastructure, and process of the GhostProject DAO to make the community aligned and move forward.
Besides the roadmap planned by the Ghostsproject founding team (MrMisang and OFF), the GhostsProject community is creating an amazing impact on the space through the contribution of the members (Art & derivatives, sub-community, IRL event, Merch, etc…)
However, process and decision-making channels supporting various community activities are centralized or independently executed
Through initiating GhostProject DAO, various initiatives can be decided by the community and be financially and socially supported
For the sustainability of the DAO, below suggests the vision and standardized process:
- GhostsProject DAO supports Ghosts in creating various art and culture while making it used more often, by more people, and for more fun
- DAO Infrastructure
- Ghosts Improvement Proposal (GIP)
- Proposal categories
- Proposal format (Modified)
- Proposal phases
- Voting rule
- Treasury management
- Going further
Detailed guidelines for the entire subject can be found here :
- Modification 1 : Proposal format
- Reason for resubmission: The reason for the resubmission should be mentioned when the proposal is returned and resubmitted.
- Option: Provide voting options to be voted. Options should be clear and easily recognizable.
- Modification 2 : Proposal Phases
- Proposals at the
Straight to votecategory will be uploaded at the snapshot and it will go live to vote for 7 days.
It will be uploaded next Wednesday at 12:00 (UTC+0). During this period, the proposal will be moved to
- Proposals at the
Entire DAO infrastructure information can be found here :
Initial multisig signers will be composed with
- MrMisang#2807 (Head): 0x4aDf0dbc8bB29A61BE114C22879202A76790C9d9
- ROSC#0807: 0xAa37eB2841f4D1c4B283cc21800e2616d669B0b9
- Wise#0239: 0x5cF6e510E0C123E1e839376F8Ea1900Bb9B9A6C1
- Term : 22/06/01~22/12/31
- Detailed information can be found here :
Initial Fund of the treasury
- 30 ETH, 200,000 USDC, and 193 Ghosts
- Treasury wallet :
DAO is a concept that is not yet fully standardized in crypto and Web3. Therefore, suggesting a low-level decentralization framework to be implemented will make DAO progressively decentralize through the contribution of the community and the progress of DAO infrastructure
Timeline: Following actions will be executed right after the proposal has been passed.
- Creating new topics at Discourse Ideation channel will be opened to the members.
- Topics of the Discourse can be uploaded at the snapshot through the proposal phase.
- Delegation function at snapshot will be active
- Multisig signers’ term will begin
- DAO fund will be used under the decision of the GhostsProject DAO
Reason for resubmission
Due to the lack of communication about the fund and DAO previous proposal has been rejected.
Resubmitting GIP 1 after the AMA on June 7th.
- Yes : Initiate GhostsProject DAO
- No : Against initiating GhostsProject DAO